boerboel

Forum
Blindenführhund
Blindenführhund
boerboel

Beitrag von Forum »

Habe mit großem Interesse über die Rasse gelesen.
Wer besitzt so einen tollen Hund, und kann mir seine Erfahrungen schreiben? Danke!!

Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Hi

Au jaaaaaaaaaaaa............ :D :!: :!: :!:

Bin schon lange ein Liebhaber dieser Rasse, wer besitzt einen Boerboel und würde uns ein bisschen Infos geben :) :?:

Grüsse
Milena und Banditen

Anonymous

kostenlos Boerboel ebook

Beitrag von Anonymous »

auf unsere Seite [Nur registrierte Benutzer können diesen Link sehen] :)

Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Hi

Ich bin verliebt............................................... :lovemetoo: :lovemetoo: :lovemetoo: :!: :!: :!:

Der Boerboel ist noch nicht FCI-anerkannt oder bin ich da falsch :?: Seit ihr da am Schauen :?: Wie steht es mit der Gesundheit des Boerboels (ehrlich :oops: ) :?: Wenn man sich für das Zuchtwesen interessiert, an wenn kann man sich da wenden :?:

Danke für die tollen Infos :D :!:

Grüsse
Milena und Banditen

Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Der Boerboel ist noch nicht FCI-anerkannt, und wird es vielleicht niemals. SABT sind nicht interressieret das Boerboel ein "showdog" zu machen.
"Seit ihr da am Schauen" Nur mit SABT, ein "evaluation" heisst es.
"Wie steht es mit der Gesundheit des Boerboels (ehrlich )" Nicht so schlemmt, also HD und ED findet mann auch "Vaginal Prolaps" aber ein Boerboel wird 10 bis 12 Jahre alt normalt. Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut und ich verstehe das näschte Frage nicht.

Shaun

Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Hi

Danke für die Antworten :wink: ............................
Wenn man sich für den Boerboel interessiert und auch am Züchten Freude hätte, an wen sollte man sich da wenden :?:

Grüsse
Milena und Banditen

P.S.: Wäre Englisch besser :?: Es ist zwar nicht alles richtig, aber kein Problem :wink: :!:

Anonymous

Züchten

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Englisch is viel bessere wenn es erlaubt ist.
:)

Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Hi

Thanks for the answers............................
If one had itself interested in the Boerboel and also in breeding joy, to whom one should turn there :?:

Greetings
Milena and bandits

P.S.: English would be better it is correct not everything, but no problem

Anonymous

Breeding

Beitrag von Anonymous »

If you are interested yourself in breeding? You have a male I can see and you are interested in offering him for mating at some time I guess.

Firstly, which registry is the male registered in?
Which kennel did he come from?
Have you hip and elbow tested him?
How old is he now?
Has he been appraised by the South African registries? If so what score did he get.
I would definately want to look at his pedigree before using him.
What is his temperament like?
I can help you contact people that might be interested in using him in their breeding, but you have to test for hip/elbows first.

Regards
Shaun

Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Hi Shaun

No, I does not have Boerboel, we would like gladly great danes to breed. I do not find however it stand around the health of the danes and we don't find a bitch, which is sufficient very bad health for our requirements.................. The Boerboel pleases me already for a very long time and we is also much interested in the breed nature and there it now here is, hopes I, I found someone, which I can perforate with questions!!!

Greetings
Milena and bandits

Anonymous

Jetz verstehe ich ;)

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Ok, we have owned many Boerboels but have very strict practises with breeding. We do not allow people to use our males unless they have PennHIP tested their females and show us the results. We also PennHIP test all our Boerboels. HD is not a big problem, but as a breeder we have to have different standards than pet owners. It is the same with ED (elbow dysplacia) We have had Boerboels since 1998.

2003 was a very good year for us, one of our females was evaluated as highest scoring female in Europe, another one was highest scoring female in UK, we own the second highest scoring female in Europe and one of our own males in USA scored third highest of all the males in USA. We live in Denmark.

We would love to help you in any way we can. :))
Regards
Shaun

Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Hi

Congratulation!!! And the pups in 2003 are also soooooo nice :wink: :!: :!: :!:

Did they also to puppies to Germany or or Switzerland or the Netherlands did sell? if I were allowed, I would become acquainted with very gladly times someone with boerboel...................

Greetings
Milena and bandits

Anonymous

Anasha Luna

Beitrag von Anonymous »

I tried to post a picture, but lost it. I´ll try again, I am a beginner at this :)Bild

Anonymous

Puppies

Beitrag von Anonymous »

Most of them came to Germany, some stayed in Denmark and one went to Holland. When we export to European countries we drive the dogs to Germany and meet the buyers somewhere about ½ way to their homes. We do this to ensure that the pups always have company.

Most of our puppies get exported from Denmark.

Regards
Shaun

Anonymous

Aquainted

Beitrag von Anonymous »

I think it would be better for you to get onto one of the talk boards and find out if someone lives near to you. One of them is:
[Nur registrierte Benutzer können diesen Link sehen]

good luck
Shaun

Antworten

Zurück zu „Boerboel“